How healthy is the way we manage our land, our lives, and our organization?
I accompany change processes on the way to regenerative farming operations, organizations and communities and support your individual journey with frameworks to work with complexity.
With a holistic approach and understanding of our ecosystem functions, we develop next steps by focusing on your quality of life, decision-making, and the thriving of our ecosystem - with a healthy social, ecological and economic balance.
Your individual situation leads the way. 👇
Journey for land managers
Understand, measure, and manage a living system
Journey for organizations
Shape a regenerative team
You are an organization that wants to learn from living systems and their complexity to shape and manage your organization?
How does organizational health look like for you?
Include regenerative thinking and sustainability questions in the flow of your startup, NGO, or community and become clear and concise with your purpose – in the current and a future circular economy.
Journey for communities
Create a local holistic context and vision
The impacts of the climate crisis are here, but we can work with them to build resilience through local, circular systems while staying connected globally.
- Create the Holistic Context for your community.
- Establish the Ecological Outcome Verification for your lands.
- Work to understand what’s coming in the years ahead.
- Apply whole systems thinking and leadership inspired by living systems to strengthen our social and ecological communities for the deepening challenges of the 21st century.
- exploring regenerative dairy with farmers in Germany and The Netherlands,
- co-training Holistic Management with the 3LM Hub,
- training and practicing ecological monitoring with the Ecological Outcome Verification,
- supporting a EU project in Southern Germany for resource-conserving and resilient grassland management,
- and working with farm teams on their contexts, goals, and processes.