ux writing &
How I work
As a freelancer most of the time I work embedded in a project-related team, remote or on location, or as a direct sparring partner for co-creating concepts with a holistic view.
Understanding status quo
In an initial call we find out what your challenges are right now, what your system looks like, and what your needs are. From there we decide if and how we can work together.
Afterwards we sketch potential formats and ways how to approach your immediate next steps.
To get started and address your biggest pain points we tackle the first pain points together with
- a hands on ux writing workshop with the team,
- work sessions to correct the most urgent copy in your product,
- a design thinking workshop with focus on sustainability,
After an initial dive into hands on work, we analyze and prioritize the emerged topics to make them into actions.
This can include
- setting up a ux writing flow for your team,
- collecting, sorting, and prioritizing copy into a backlog or a content style guide,
- bringing your green goals into your product,
Setting up routines
Depending on the prioritized actions the last step is all about bringing the actions to life.
This might include another workshop with the team to get them ready to write and familiar with the new workflow.
Or just digging into the work.
A glimpse into projects
Some amazing people I worked with recently