sustainable ux &
How we will work together
As a freelancer most of the time I work embedded in a project-related team, remote or on location, or as a direct sparring partner for co-creating concepts with a holistic view.
Understanding status quo
In an initial call we find out what your circular and sustainability challenges are right now, what your system and your needs look like.
From there we decide if and how we can work together.
Afterwards we sketch potential formats and ways how to approach your immediate next steps.
To get started and address your biggest pains we tackle the first points together with
- a hands-on UX writing workshop with the team,
- work sessions to correct the most urgent copy in your product,
- a design thinking workshop with focus on sustainability,
- and more.
After an initial dive into hands on work, we analyze and prioritize the emerged topics into actions.
This can include
- setting up sustainability in your ux flow,
- bringing your green goals into your product,
- collecting, sorting, and prioritizing copy into a backlog or a content style guide,
- and more.
Setting up routines
Depending on the prioritized actions the last step is all about bringing the circular actions to life.
This might include another workshop with the team to get them ready to write and familiar with the new workflow.
Or just digging into the work.
Or just write me an email
and let’s chat!